- Boil one packet of the herbs with 3 bowls of water and simmer to 1 bowl of tea.
- Do not use when “pathogenic wind cold” with symptoms of chills, headache, nasal congestion, itchy throat and cough.
- Consult your doctor if high blood pressure, heat or liver disease, diabetes, kidney’s problem, and other chronic or serious disease.
- Due to its cooling nature, do not use during menstruation period. Do not recommend to pregnant women, young children.
- Drink herbal tea with meals.
- Keep cool dry place and keep out of reach of children.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may vary.
- See packaging for further details.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone currently under medication should consult their physician before taking any health supplements.