Rejuvenating Yin Nourishing Soup
- Soak snow fungus overnight (or 3-6 hours until soften), trim away the hard root portion. Tear the fungus into small pieces. Rinse all other ingredients. Remove the pits from red dates.
- Add the snow fungus, red dates, longans and 3 cups of water in a pot. Bring to a boil and reduce to medium heat. Simmer for 25 mins (or Instant Pot – High Pressure for 15 mins).
- Add lily bulb, goji berries and rock sugar, cook for another 15 mins over low heat (or Instant Pot – Saute 10 mins).
- Due to the delicate nature of lily bulbs, overcooking it will cause it to disintegrate; however, the soup will retain its health benefits.
- Seasonal notes: During summer, it is better to use rock sugar and drink cool. In winter, it’s recommended to use honey as a sweetener and drink warm.
- Keep refrigerated and keep out of reach of children.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may vary.
- See packaging for further details.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone currently under medication should consult their physician before taking any health supplements.