Eu Yan Sang Premium Concentrated Bird's Nest with No Sugar
- In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), a bird's nest is considered as having a neutral (neither hot nor cold) energetic property with special influence on the lungs, kidneys, and stomach.
- It is traditionally known that bird's nest with a whiter appearance is superior for the lungs, having the ability to reduce phlegm, while those orange-reddish ones are excellent for skin problems.
- The proteins found in a bird's nest, being easily digestible, can be used for convalescing (recovering from serious illness) patients.
- It is also widely consumed during pre and post-natal periods.
- For beauty care, it has been used to reduce or eliminate liver spots in the elderly, improve complexion and manage skin irritations in babies and adults.
- Eating bottled bird's nests that have already been cleaned and prepared saves you time and still offers comparable health benefits like dried bird's nest. Take chilled or warmed direct from the bottle or add it to fresh milk, dessert, salads as a special treat.
- Best consumed before bedtime, at least 3 hours after dinner.
- Upon opening, refrigerate and consume within one week.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and keep out of reach of children.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may vary.
- See packaging for further details.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone currently under medication should consult their physician before taking any health supplements.