Lee Yuen Cheung Korean Ginseng (Heaven 15) F19
- Red ginseng is the processed form of panax ginseng by steaming the fresh ginseng roots and then drying. The active ingredient, Ginsenoside人參皂甙, is greatly improved during the process of red ginseng.
- It is sweet, slightly bitter and warming in nature. It is a great supplements of the qi (元氣), secures desertion, engenders fluid, calms mind. Suitable for the people with the deficiency of qi and blood and fluid.
- It can be used in preparation of soup, tea and medicine.
- Korean ginseng tea : Prepare Korean ginseng slices (1.5oz /42g), and boil the ginseng in 1200ml water in low heat. Drink plain or add salt to taste. Up to 6 servings and keep you energized.
- Korean ginseng chicken soup : Prepare Korean ginseng slices (1.5oz /42g), and boil the ginseng in 1800ml water with old chicken or silky chicken, add skiitake mushroom, red dates, goji, longans and ginger. Bring to a boil in low heat for 2 hours. Add salt to taste. It is a great warming soup in chilly night.
Special Notes :
- Korean Ginseng is warming in nature, which is not suitable for those who are sick, experiencing fever, constipation/ diarrhea, during period or have excess heat in body etc. Consult your physician before taking any medicine-based herbs for personalized medical advice.
- Not recommended to pregnant, nursing women, children, people with hypertension or heart diseases, on medication or have a medical condition.
- Keep cool dry place and keep out of reach of children.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may vary.
- See packaging for further details.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone currently under medication should consult their physician before taking any health supplements.