Eu Yan Sang Superior Bird's Nest Drink Reduced Sugar (6 bottles)
Well known as the Caviar of the East, bird's nests are made from interwoven strands of hardened saliva from swiftlets. They are normally found clinging to vertical walls of caves and cliffs.
- The world's bird's nests originate from Southeast Asia, mainly Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia.
- Studies have shown the saliva strands are mainly made of proteins followed by carbohydrates, calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron and essential amino acids.
- Bird's nests are mild and a little sweet. In Chinese medicine, they are known to nourish the lungs and stomach when they lack yin energy, dissipate phlegm and relieve cough. Since the lungs are correlated with our skin, nourishing the lungs with the consumption of bird's nests is believed to improve complexion.
- Bird's nests are particularly suitable for pregnant women as they are rich in proteins and amino acids. They play a vital role in the absorption of nutrients within the body, improving metabolic functions and contributing to the healthy development of the fetus and the post-natal vigor of the mother.
- Eating bottled bird's nests that have already been cleaned and prepared saves you time and still offers comparable health benefits like dried bird's nest.
- Best consumed before bedtime, at least 3 hours after dinner.
- Upon opening, refrigerate and consume within 12 hours.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone currently under medication should consult their physician before taking any health supplements.